top of page
Steam is a powerful tool. Like any other tool, it should be used with caution.
Certain surfaces, fabrics, materials and finishes are water and heat sensitive
and can be damaged or discolored by steam.
ALWAYS check with the manufacturer of the surface or product being cleaned
before using steam.
TEST a small, hidden surface to make sure the surface can be steamed.
DO NOT leave steam in one spot on any surface for any period of time with a wet cleaning cloth/pad attached as this will damage your floors.
DO NOT use on unsealed wood, on wood or tile floors that are highly worn, unfinished or have a wax or oil finish.
Surfaces that have been treated with wax or no-wax floors may be damaged by heat.
DO NOT use on leather, synthetic fabrics, velvet or other delicate, steam-sensitive materials.
DO NOT use the steam cleaner for any other purpose than what is described in the instructions manual. In no event is PSI liable for incidental or consequential damages to anyone, of any nature whatsoever. Some states/provinces do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
To avoid a circuit overload, do not operate another high-wattage appliance on the same circuit simultaneously with the steam cleaner. If an extension cord is necessary, a 15-amp rated cord with a 3-prong grounded plug should be used. Cords rated for less may overheat and cause damage.
EXTENSION CORD 3-PRONG GROUNDED PLUG This system features a 3-prong grounded plug. As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a grounded outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the power outlet, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
WARNING: Inadequate extension cords can be dangerous. If an extension cord is used, it shall be suitable for outdoor use, and the connection has to be kept dry and off the ground. It is recommended that this is accomplished by means of a cord reel which keeps the socket at least 60mm above the ground.
When using your steam cleaner, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Please read the following instructions carefully as they provide important information concerning how to install, use and care for your steam cleaner.
•Use the steam cleaner only for its intended use.
• To protect against a risk of electric shock, do not immerse the steam cleaner in water or any other liquids.
• The steam cleaner should always be turned off before plugging it into or unplugging it from an outlet.
Never pull the power cord to disconnect from the outlet; instead grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
• Do not let the power cord touch hot surfaces.
• Let the steam cleaner cool completely before putting it away.
Do not operate the steam cleaner with a damaged cord, plug, safety device, hose, trigger gun or if the steam cleaner has been dropped or damaged. This will void any and all warranties.
Please contact us for repair procedure
• Keep away from children.
• Do not use this unit in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
• To prevent overheating, unravel the electrical cord completely.
• Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
• To disconnect, remove the plug from the main power cord.
• There is no need for emptying the tank unless you intend to leave it unused for a long period of time.
• Follow all user instructions in this manual.
• This is machine is intended for commercial use only.
• The electric supply connection shall be made by a qualified electrician
• This machine is equipped with 5-layer of protection: pressure control meter, pressure release valve, bimetal sensor, water level sensor, thermal fuse, circus breaker able to ensure the safety of the machine itself in case other primary control devices are inefficient (due to a failure).
WARNING: Do not use this machine in the presence of flammable liquids, or dusts that are hazardous to health.
WARNING: Operators shall be adequately instructed on the use of this steam cleaner.
WARNING: This machine is not suitable for picking up hazardous dust.
WARNING: If liquid escapes from the machine, switch OFF immediately.
WARNING: High pressure nozzle can be dangerous if subject to misuse. The nozzle must not be directed at persons, live electrical equipment or the machine itself.
WARNING: Do not use the machine within range of persons unless they wear protective clothing.
WARNING: Do not direct the nozzle against yourself or others in order to clean clothes or foot-wear.
WARNING: Risk of explosion - Do not spray flammable liquids.
WARNING: High pressure cleaners shall not be used by children
Read the manual carefully before start using.
WARNING: To ensure machine safety, use only original spare parts from the manufacturer or approved by the manufacturer.
WARNING: High pressure hoses, fittings and couplings are important for the safety of the machine. Use only hoses, fittings and couplings recommended by the manufacturer.
WARNING: This machine is built with a safety valve to protect the steam cleaner in case of a primary control failure. It is recommended to have an authorized service center verify the integrity of this safety valve and replace it if needed every year.
WARNING: Do not disassemble the accessories while the machine is supplying steam.
CAUTION: RISK OF BURNS
• This appliance produces steam at a very high temperature.
• The steam cleaner and its accessories can get very hot always use appropriate precautions.
• Avoid direct skin contact.
Your steam cleaner has been designed to use with normal tap water. In order to extend the life of this product, if you are living where the level of water hardness is very high, we recommend using 50% normal water with 50% distilled water.
IMPORTANT: Never put anything else other than water in the boiler
IMPORTANT: Always respect the surface that you are cleaning, adhere to the surface cleaning instructions. Do a color test on a hidden section before you begin cleaning.
To maintain your steam cleaner in good condition and to ensure constant performance, we recommend that you periodically clean the boiler after every three months of use or less depending on the water hardness.
WARNING: It is not recommended that you use any other chemical to clean this product. Doing so will automatically void the warranty.
bottom of page